- Ammodet is an ammoniated scouring cream which is used for effective lifting of stubborn dirt.
- Ammodet can be used for all general surfaces and dirt types and is non-scratch.
- Ammodet has a pH level of 10.5 which makes it effective at removing oily dirt types.
- Ammodet is not recommended as a general floor cleaner, but is excellent for spot cleaning.
Advantages and Features:
- Ammodet is very effective at lifting stubborn dirt build-ups.
- The ammonia ingredient in Ammodet allows for dissolving of some organic dirt particles.
- Ammodet can be used neat and is in a cream formula allowing for easy application.
- Ammodet is non-foaming.
- Above the floor surfaces: Damp wiping using it undiluted with a microfiber cloth.
- Above the floor surfaces heavy dirt: use a hand pad with some Ammodet and scrub in a circular motion. (Take care on sensitive surfaces not to use the hand pad)
- Floors: Only recommended for stubborn dirt spots and can be used with a edge cleaning tool and pad or scrubbing brush.
- The area should be well rinsed after using Ammodet.
Product Technical Information:
- 5-litre container - Ready to use
Main ingredient actions:
- Tusk Strip is a chemical that uses its corrosive properties to strip off old sealer
- Sodium Hydroxide is used to stabilize the pH – this is caustic
- 2-Butoxyenthanol is the solvent that works at dissolving the old polymer sealer.
Ammodet® - 5L
- Brand: Prime Cleaning Suppliers
- Product Code: CV1185
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: R91