- Solvdet is an intensive cleaner that removes oil, grease and fat.
- Solvdet carries the SABS SANS 1828 certification mark and is suitable for use in the food industry.
- Solvdet has a pH of between 12 & 14 and contains solvents which makes it effective on oily dirt, grime and synthetic dirt.
Advantages and Features:
- Solvdet is safe to use on laundry and is a good spot remover for clothing.
- Solvdet is very effective at removing heavy dirt deposits on floor surfaces.
- Solvdet emulsifies grease and oil rapidly.
- It is not fragranced and suitable for use in all kitchens.
- Above the floor surfaces: Damp wiping with a microfiber cloth and spray bottle application.
- Above the floor surfaces heavy dirt: Spray bottle application with a hand pad and scrub in a circular motion. (Take care on sensitive surfaces not to use the hand pad)
- Floors – maintenance: 2% - 4% dilution with mop and bucket usage or spray mopping.
- Floors – intensive: 5% - 7% dilution with mop and bucket, spray mopping or single disc scrubbing.
- The area should be well rinsed after using Solvdet.
Product Technical Information:
- 20-Litre container - Undiluted
- 5-Litre container - Undiluted
- 750 ml container - Undiluted
Solvdet® - 5L
- Brand: Prime Cleaning Suppliers
- Product Code: CV1165
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: R174