- Nutridet is an economical dishwashing cleaner.
- Nutridet carries the SABS SANS 1828 certification mark and is suitable for use in the food industry. It is not fragranced and suitable for use in all kitchens.
- Nutridet is very cost-effective and can also be used as a general cleaner.
- It is pH neutral and is safe on all surfaces.
Advantages and Features:
- Nutridet is safe to use on all surfaces including sensitive surfaces.
- Nutridet is a viscous liquid that makes it easy to dispense from a pump dispenser.
- Nutridet is high-foaming and non-toxic.
- Nutridet emulsifies grease rapidly.
- Nutridet is fully biodegradable
- It is not fragranced and suitable for use in all kitchens.
- Nutridet should be diluted with water and the strength should be adjusted according to the amount of dirt present.
- Dishwashing - Household kitchen sink (20 Litres of water) - Use approximately 60 ml
- Dishwashing - Commercial Sink (80 litres of water) - Use approximately 240 ml
- Above the floor surfaces: Damp wiping using a spray bottle application with microfiber cloth.
- Floors: Wet mopping with a microfiber mop and bucket system
Product Technical Information:
- 20-Litre container - Undiluted
- 5-Litre container - Undiluted
- 750 ml container - Undiluted
General Description:Germ Guard is a SABS approved cleaner disinfectant.It is pH neutral and can be u..
Ex Tax: R78
General Description:Ammodet is an ammoniated scouring cream which is used for effective lifting of s..
Ex Tax: R91
General DescriptionMaxidet is a triple concentrated premium dishwashing cleaner. Maxidet carrie..
Ex Tax: R131